Peterborough Employment Law Solicitors
Becauseemployment law is constantly evolving, many employers and employers are unawareof their obligations and rights. Fortunately, our experienced Peterboroughemployment law solicitors have all theknowledge and expertise to provide clients with the most strategic advice onall work related matters.
At SloanPlumb Wood, our Peterborough based employment law solicitors believe it is essential to understand our clients' businessesand their needs. This allows us to provide the most appropriate advice andguidance to help them establish resolutions to their employment law issuesresponsively and pro-actively.
We provide practical, transparent employment law advice
Oursubstantial experience in employment law allows us to deliver the mostcomprehensive, jargon-free business advice for all of our clients. Through ourdetailed analyses, we can discover solutions to our clients' concerns quicklyand efficiently.
Our employment law and HR support services include areas such as:
- Compromise agreements
- Employment law terms, conditions, policiesand handbooks
- Employment discrimination under theEquality Act (2010)
- Social media issues
- Employment Tribunal claims, High Courtclaims, County Court claims and Injunctions
- Executive appointments
- Severance agreements
- Advice on redundancies and restructuring
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advice on transfer of Undertakings andoutsourcing
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Advice on maternity rights and other areasof family-related law
- Consultancy agreements
Our employment law advice is always up-to-date
OurPeterborough employment law solicitors host regular employment law seminars tohelp clients stay up-to-date with all the latest changes to UK employment laws.We are also proud to offer a free employment law newsletter to keep our clientsrefreshed on all the latest employment news.
Transparent prices for easier budgeting
OurPeterborough employment law solicitors offer competitive charge-out rates andcan also arrange flexible payment options such as fixed fees or an annualretainer.
Christina Merrington Tel: 01733 302414 Mob: 07850 501031 E-mail me