While the practice areas which we cover are primarily focused on supporting the commercial and business needs of our clients we never forget that our clients are people with whom we develop a working relationship who have personal requirements which need legal advice. We can provide the expertise and support they will need. Specifically the work we undertake for private individuals includes:
- Advice in relation to inheritance tax, the preparation of Wills and lifetime trusts
- Retirement issues including Lasting Powers of Attorney and residential care fee planning
- Administration of Deceased person’s estates
- The sale and purchase of Residential Property
- Dispute Resolution
- Settlement Agreements or any other Employment matters
In the event that there are practice areas we do not deal with we are able to refer clients to specialists with whom we work.