Property Litigation: Did you know…?

18-07-2013 09:28

Did you know that the only way to evict a residential tenant is by serving notice, issuing proceedings, obtaining an order for possession and instructing the Court Bailiff to enforce it?

If evicted without going through this process you can be prosecuted through the criminal courts for unlawful eviction and be sued for damages through the civil courts.

If you need any more information on this topic, please get in touch with Peter Corrigan.

Go back