SPW Legal Update – Newsletter
Following the launch of ourblog service it may be of interest to regular readers of our newsletters tonote that SPW will continue to issue regular newsletters offering analysis ofrecent case law and statutes, together with any other issues that may be ofinterest to our readership.
If there are any issues thatyou would like SPW to address in future newsletters then please use our blogpages to draw these to our attention. Your comments both in respect of our blogand our newsletters are very welcome.
We will update the blog withdetails of newsletters as we issue them. You can also sign up to receive ournewsletters as and when they are issued by following this link andsubscribing to our RSS feed.
A bank of our newslettersdealing with issues such as:
- Damages, Indemnity and Apportionment;Limitation; and Terms and Conditions, Causation and Contributory Negligence(see SPW legal update 114);
- Exclusion clauses; Adjudication; ReasonableEndeavours; Part 36 offers; and Damage to “the thing itself” (see SPW legalupdate 113);
- Limitation of liability; Entire Agreementclauses; Adjudication (Contract in writing and “Tolent” Clauses); and “Ondemand” Bonds (see SPW legal update 112);
- E-Disclosure,Battle of the Forms, Retention of Title and Without Prejudice offers inAdjudication (see SPW Legal Update Autumn 2010);
- The Companies Act 2006; The Local Democracy,Economic Development and Construction Bill, Stamp Duty Land Tax and Employees’ Compensationfor Inventions (see SPW Legal Update Spring 2009)
may be found by followingthis link.