Direct Tel: 01733 302413
Mobile: 07880 715786
Theo qualified as a solicitor in 1996 and has over 20 years’ experience helping clients to realise their business objectives and achieve commercial and cost-effective solutions to their legal issues.
Theo first worked with Martin, Philip, Nick and Matthew as a senior solicitor at Greenwoods where he specialised in Commercial Dispute Resolution and Insolvency before moving to London in 2003 to specialise in Insolvency having passed the Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB) exams to qualify as an Insolvency Practitioner in 2002.
Having been a Partner and Head of the Insolvency Team at Blake Lapthorn and then Lester Aldridge between 2008 and 2018, Theo joined Sloan Plumb Wood in August 2018 to specialise in Construction and Insolvency.
Theo is a Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3) and was noted as a Recognised Practitioner in Chambers UK 2015 for Restructuring/Insolvency (London)
- 1996 Qualified as a Solicitor
- 1996 – 1998 Solicitor, Machins Solicitors
- 1998 – 2003 Senior Solicitor, Greenwoods Solicitors
- 2002 JIEB Qualified
- 2003 – 2006 Associate, Collyer-Bristow Solicitors
- 2006 – 2014 Senior Solicitor, Partner (2008) and Head of Insolvency team (2010) Blake Lapthorn Solicitors
- 2014 – 2018 Partner and head of Insolvency Team, Lester Aldridge Solicitors